Monday 1 April 2013

The Big Reason

This is my first post on this website and to be honest, I am pretty nervous writing it down. The Big Reason behind it is my brother, Gaurav Munjal. (who I am pretty sure is going to find some big blunders in my writing style and some grammatical errors too).
But he is also The Big Reason who has compelled me to sit down and start writing my blog which I now think is going to be a very helpful, and a constructive thing in many ways.
As I was having no idea about how to make a start, I just had a look at his blog http://blog.gauravmunjal.com/ which I found to be pretty impressive.
So here is my brief introduction.
I am Vaibhav Munjal, presently in first year, pursuing Civil Engineering in Jaypee University of Information Technology. I like to learn things by myself and I want to (at least I try to) know everything which is happening all around the world.
I'll be posting posting about the things, people who tend to influence my life.
That is all for now. :)

1 comment: